Training No. GPBXHYB
Training type Classroom training, mandatory for partner certification PBX Hybird 120 GE partner
Target group Service technicians
Duration 1 day
With some practical scenarios, you will learn the basic functions of the Gigaset per 120 GE Hybird know. You learn how to configure the system, lines, users and devices. You also get an insight into the advanced configuration of the system in conjunction with scheduled calendar entries, as well as SIP debugging.
• System configuration
• Configuration of SIP and ISDN lines
• Editing and equipment users
• Establishment of terminals per Autoprovisioning
• assignment of devices to users
• Using the integrated answering machine system
• Scheduled diversions using calendar function
• Debugging with the DIME Manager
What options are available in the training program to obtain further certification?
1. Complete online test for IP PBX systems T440 / T640 PRO to participate in the basic certification training for IP PBX systems.
2. Complete the online test for DECT solutions to participate in the Specialized certification training for DECT solutions.
3. Take part in the certification trainings to achieve the authorized partner level.
Here you'll find the link to our training partner through which you get detailed information about the timing and the costs.