Training no. GPROIPOT
Training type Online training, optional to prepare for the entrance tests
Target group Service technicians
Duration about 30 minutes
In this online course you will receive information about IP Fundamentals. This online module is designed for technicians who have so far not or little busy with IP networks. You learn in this online training course the structure of the most important IP-based protocols of the OSI model, learn about the addressing on the different logging levels, the basic functions of routing and NAT and basic information about network services such as DNS and DHCP.
• Structure of network connections based on the OSI model
• Encapsulation and decapsulation
• Comparison of OSI and TCP models
• IP protocol family OSI Layer 1-4
• Routing and NAT
• Network Classes and Subnetting
• DHCP and DNS services
What options are available in the training program to obtain further certification?
1. Complete the online test for IP PBX T440 / T640 PRO to participate in the basic certification training for IP PBX systems.
2. Complete to participate in the Specialized certification training for DECT solutions to the online test for DECT solutions.
3. Take part in the certification training to achieve the authorized partner level.