Training No. GPRODECTOT
Training type Online training, a prerequisite for the classroom training "Gigaset pro DECT IP specialization"
Target group Service technicians
Duration about 30 minutes
In this online course you will get an overview of the Gigaset pro portfolio, as well as detailed information how to install the DECT-IP multi-cell solution in the customer network. You get information about radio wave propagation and structural influences and learn limits and guidelines for capacity planning and synchronization. In an customer example, the measurement of a building using the N720 measuring kit is shown. The contents are then hardened in the classroom training and put into practice.
• Product overview Gigaset pro portfolio
• Hardware Overview
o DECT handsets
o DECT base stations (single / multi-cell)
• DECT radio propagation and structural influences
• Limits and guidelines
• Capacity planning and synchronization
• DECT Site Survey Kit
• DECT illumination at a customer example
• Data analysis
What options are available in the training program to obtain further certification?
1. Complete the online test for IP PBX systems T440 / T640 PRO to participate in the basic certification training for IP PBX systems.
2. Complete the online test for DECT solutions to participate in the Specialized certification training for DECT solutions.
3. Take part in the certification training to achieve the authorized partner level.